TD Ameritrade (AMTD): Q4 2019 Earnings Snapshot | AlphaStreet
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( NASDAQ: AMTD) reported fourth-quarter 2019 adjusted earnings of $1.05 per share versus $0.98 per share expected.
- Net revenues increased by 11% to $1.56 billion versus $1.47 billion expected. The results were driven by higher asset-based revenues and an increase in commissions and transaction fees.
- Average client trades per day rose by 5% to about 837,000. Net new client assets increased at an annualized rate of 7% to about $22 billion.
- Total trades rose by 7% to 53.2 million while average commissions per trade declined to $7.04 from $7.35 a year ago.
- For the first-quarter of 2020, earnings are expected to fall due to the elimination of commissions for the online exchange-listed stock, ETF and option trades from $6.95 to $0.
Read: Online brokers sink amid commission-free trades
- For fiscal 2020, the company expects revenue in the range of $4.9 billion to $5.3 billion and an operating expense of $2.8 billion to $3 billion.
- The company will lift quarterly cash dividend by $0.01 per share for fiscal 2020 to $0.31, a 3% increase from fiscal 2019. It has declared a $0.31 per share quarterly cash dividend, payable on November 19, 2019, to all holders of record of common stock as of November 5, 2019.
Follow our Google News edition to get the latest stock market, earnings and financial news at your fingertips.
TD Ameritrade ( AMTD - Get Report) has had a rough week. Even though it's only Wednesday, shares are down almost 29% in the past three days. While Wednesday's 3.5% afternoon decline to $33.42 --
TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation's stock (NASDAQ:AMTD) has been rated as Underperform by BofA/Merrill. This latest rating was contained in a recent research note published by the firm on Oct-01-19. Some experts on Wall Street have
The sell to buy ratio for TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:AMTD) over the past 12 months was at 0.23, pointing to bullish sentiments about the stock among corporate executives and directors. AMTD recorded 0 sales
The US brokerage firm will eliminate commissions for its online exchange-listed stock, ETF (US and Canadian), and option trades, moving from $6.95 to $0. TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:AMTD) is planning to drastically reduce commissions
OMAHA, Neb.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 1, 2019-- TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: AMTD) announced today that its U.S. brokerage firm will eliminate commissions for its online exchange-listed stock, ETF (domestic and Canadian), and option trades, moving from $6.95
Continue reading → Recently, on Tuesday, October 01, 2019, the Company, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation, AMTD stock construct a change of -21.59 percent (↓ / Loss) in a total of its share price and
The U.S. stock market is selling off today after dismal manufacturing data. Among individual names making notable moves are broker TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:AMTD), steelmaker United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X), and chip stock Xilinx,
Shares of discount brokerages plunged Tuesday, after Charles Schwab Corp. said it's planning to drop commissions on U.S. stocks, exchange-traded funds and options, effective Oct. 7. TD Ameritrade Holdings Corp. led the decliners, sliding 23%
More News in Market
Dunkin' accelerated its nationwide launch after New York sales were more than double what it had forecast Beyond Meat Inc., the faux-meat maker that's become a Wall Street darling, is announcing one of its biggest restaurant
New York, NY, October 21, 2019 (WiredRelease) -The report specifies the Global Train Protection and Warning System Market share held by the significant players of the business and conveys a full perspective on the focused
A new report titled on "Cell Analysis Market" delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report also details the information about the global market status, growth
New Market Research on Global Optical Position Sensor Market released by Market Research Store. The study comprised of 100+ market data Graphs & Figures, Pie Chat, and Tables. The report has a
The "Gyroscope Sensor Market" research report provides all the point related to global Gyroscope Sensor market commencing from the fundamental market data and moving up towards to various essential factors, based on
Trending Reports conduct a triangulated methodology of essential and auxiliary research on Global Composite Materials in Renewable Energy Market 2019-2024 and carry out an in-depth analysis of different variables, including Composite Materials in